Blossom Clinic is proud to announce the addition of Dr. Haylee Nye to our team of practitioners. As a Naturopathic Physician and nutritionist, specializing in reproductive health and fertility, we are so excited for our patients to meet her.
Dr. Haylee Nye has a passion for helping couples prepare for pregnancy, conceive, and laying the foundation for a healthy pregnancy and birth. Through a detailed medical history, comprehensive testing, and individualized care, you can expect to get to the root cause of any condition. She formulates her treatment plans with the whole person in mind – body, mind, and spirit. Her goal with every patient is to build the foundations of health, provide essential tools needed to heal, and be available as a valuable resource her patients can trust.
Scope of practice:
- Preconception care and integrative fertility
- Nutritional counseling (including pregnancy), dietetics, and nutraceutical prescription
- Postpartum recovery
- Blood draws and lab tests – including specialty labs your other doctor might not know about, or declines to order
- Vaccine consultations and customized alternative vaccine schedules
- Vitamin injections
- Botanical medicine and prescription of herbs, homeopathics, and supplements
- Prescription of pharmaceutical medications, including bio-identical hormones (bHRT)
- Lifestyle counseling
- Referrals as needed to specialists
Previously, she completed a Naturopathic Physician residency position at Today Integrative Health and Wellness in Lake Oswego, OR. Her focus was in primary care, with emphasis in women’s health. She gained valuable experience in IV therapy, nutrition counseling, botanical medicine, and laboratory testing. She graduated from National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, OR and completed a Bachelor’s of Health Sciences with highest honors from Portland State University.
In her personal life, she went on her own preconception care journey in 2017. She gratefully conceived and gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Aspen in 2018. She enjoys long walks with her family, drinking cappuccinos, reading, and travel.
To schedule with our Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Nye, contact us!